- Young Bos has lost an arm, which is bummer for this dude, but he has bud Jimeo and Jimeo's girlfriend Cleo to help out.
Recent Story Reviews
- A short but clever piece from Kosmatka, with mammoths returned to Earth.
- A patriarchal society, with aliens with two sets of arms, and some strange names, and some issues around gender around childbirth, and attitudes towards multiple births.
- A love story on an epic scale.
- A reflection on what will happen to the individual self when bodies can be swopped at a whim.
- A fast-paced adventure, with an intriguing background.
- Good to read something just that bit different, and intense.
- Well-written, subtle bit of writing.
- Short, but sweet, superhero yarn.
- An excellent road trip story, with a difference.
Malcolm Devlin. Five Conversations With My Daughter (Who Travels In Time). (Interzone #261 November/December 2016)If you don't have the time or inclination to read Audrey Niffenegger's 'The Time Traveler's Wife', then this five stanza short is the one for you.