- All in all, an excellent story.
Recent Story Reviews
- Transcript of a statement from an employee of a tech company.
- A nice enough short story from a young writer, but not a standout.
- A neat little story focussing on a father-daughter relationship that is being tested...
- Another strong, human story from Allen.
- A story with a good blend of sfnal and character-driven elements.
- A mind-wipe technology is used to explore issues that can be equally well explored without resort to SF
- Chiang was never a prolific writer back in the day, but his stories (at least as far as I can see) are now as rare as hen's teeth.
- nother smoothly handled and clever story from Larson, and TBH I was surprised to read in the editorial intro that Larson is only 23 years old - he writes like someone twice his age.
- A story from a new(ish) writer, new to F&SF, and a writer new to me.
- Larson creates some believable language and jargon, and creates a nice little story.